Many people have made history and are in the Guinness Book of World Records. With that, some people have set some of the weirdest and most unusual world records that have ever been set in history. For more than 60 years, Guinness World Records has been the best place to find out about world records. At some point in our lives, most of us have either looked through the pages of the world-famous annual or watched record-breaking events on TV, with our breaths held tight.
Having just become the best will make you want to tell everyone you know about your success. Even if you’re only there to watch, it’s exciting to see someone else do well.
Companies and brands are increasingly breaking records in their marketing and PR campaigns for the same reasons: to connect with their customers and make viral content that can be used repeatedly.
Some big businesses aren’t the only ones who use record-breaking campaigns to boost their marketing efforts, but they’re not the only ones.These are:
- Garry Turner has been the person with the skin that can stretch the most since 1999 when he set the record.
This causes the skin to become loose and the joints to move too much. You can stretch his skin and not even feel any pain.
- Lee Redmond has the longest nails in the world. Her record was set in 2008.
Lee Redmond, who lives in the United States, took almost 30 years to grow her nails. As far back as 1979, she began to grow her nails. In case you were wondering, her nails are 28 feet and 4 inches long when you add up the length of each fingernail.
- Ram Singh has the world record for the most prolonged mustache, so he’s very proud of it.
Indian Ram Singh Chauhan has the most prolonged mustache. It is 14 feet long, and it is in Jaipur. His facial hair was weighed in Rome, Italy, during the Italian TV show “Lo Show Dei Record,” his facial hair was weighed in Rome, Italy. In 2010, the show was on. He hasn’t cut it in 37 years.
In 2012, this parrot set a world record for how many cans it could open in one minute.
Zac the Macaw proves that it’s possible. In San Jose in 2012, he set a world record for how many cans he could open in a minute. He was able to open 35 cans, which is a good thing.
- Maci has the longest legs in the world.
Maci Currin is only 17 years old, but already she has set two world records. She has the world’s longest legs (female) and the longest legs on a teen in 2020. She has a 1.34 meter long length.
- Sandeep Singh Kaila set a world record for how long it took him to spin a basketball on a toothbrush.
- This is what Sandeep did in Canada that was so weird that it was hard to believe. It took him 1 minute 8.15 seconds in January 2019 to spin a basketball on a freaking toothbrush and set a new world record, so he did it.